One day the town was flooded. As the waters rose rapidly, the people began to flee in panic. When everyone in the church is disbanded, the priest who has not escaped says:
– I have been worshiping God for years. I’ve always worked for him, God will save me.
While the water was rising, the clergyman went upstairs to the church; people are passing by boats. The people on the boat were shouting:
– Come on, Father, get in to the boat!
– You go, God saves me.
As the waters continued to rise, the priest go to the upstairs of the church. The people on the second boat warn the priest again:
– Come on, Father, jump in before it’s too late!
The priest did not pay attention to their warnings
– No, you go, I know God will save me.
As the water rose, the chaplain climbed to the top and saw a helicopter on top. Rescue teams in the helicopter called priest:
– Do not come down, Father, come with us!
The chaplain again stubborn:
– No, God will save me!
The waters rose further and the priest drowned. The deceased priest went out to God in the other world,
– I am angry with you my God!
– Chaplain, why are you angry to me?
– My God, I have not left the road for so many years, once I stucked , you have not saved me.
On the words of the priest, God said:
– I sent you two boats, a helicopter, what more could I do?